Long Ridge Estates Pool Rules
*POOL AND AMENITIES CENTER ARE UNDER 24 HOUR SURVEILLANCE.*
DIAL 911 IN AN EMERGENCY
Report violations to LRE HOA Management company at 317-207-4281 or via email at [email protected]
1. In case of Emergency Dial 911.
2. No lifeguards on duty, all persons using the pool or pool area do so at their own risk.
3. The wading pool is for those four years and under and only when accompanied by an adult.
4. Children under the age of fourteen (14) must be accompanied by a chaperone who must be sixteen (16) years of age or older and must provide proof of age if so requested by the pool monitor on duty. If the chaperone cannot provide proof of age, they will be asked to leave the facility.
5. NO diving allowed.
6. NO floatation devices allowed in the pool with the exception of approved safety devices attached around the waist or water wings.
7. Only swimsuits may be worn into the water. Children in diapers must wear plastic or rubber pants.
8. Showers must be taken before entering the water.
9. Persons having infectious diseases, open sores, bandages, cuts or recent vaccinations must not enter the pool area.
10.All trash generated by visitors must be placed in garbage containers or otherwise properly disposed of. Food is not permitted within 8 feet of the pool’s edge.
11.NO glass containers or other breakable objects are allowed in the pool area.
12.Absolutely no running, rough play, spitting, dunking or use of foul language will be tolerated in or around the facility.
13.This pool is reserved for Long Ridge Estates residents and their guests.
14.Please be considerate of other residents when inviting guests to use the amenities. A maximum of 4 guests per family at any one time is allowed in the pool. The resident must be present when the guest is there. Residents are
responsible for all actions of their guests.
15. Music must be played at a reasonable volume, with no disagreeable lyrics.
16. Pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area.
17. No smoking is allowed on the premises.
18. NO animals of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
19. Each household will be given one access card to enter the pool area and will not be allowed to access the pool without it. Lost access cards will be charged $25.00 for replacement. Once a resident has asked for a replacement their old card will no longer access the pool area.
20. The Long Ridge HOA reserves the right to modify the Pool Rules.
Hours of operation:
6am to 9pm daily
***There will be an Adult Swim at the end of every hour for 10 minutes***
***Pool does not open until the air temperature reaches 70 degrees and the pool will close if the temperature falls below 70 degrees ***
***Pool will remain closed during inclement weather, and within 1 hour of a lightning strike ***